Um.. Welcome December! The Christmas countdown has begun and I think I'll try to post something nearly every day if I can. So today I'll do our monthly update :) Bry is busy with school, and has just thrown all his last minute photography class assignments on me. He seriously has not paid any attention the entire semester and just comes home and tells me what his assignment is and when it needs to be done by! As if I'm not crazy busy trying to get all of my sessions edited, and trust me I am a little behind :( I am staying busy, but cut back quite a bit for the month of December, I am looking forward to a bit of a break! I also am gearing up for the big wedding on January 4th! So excited, anxious, and everything piled into one about that! Just breathe ;) I also looked in the mirror the other day and was a bit disgusted with myself. So yes, I may be the only person during the holidays who is attempting to diet! What can I say, I love a challenge ;) Our Thanksgiving was pretty peaceful. We went to my Mom's and it was just them, us, and my little brother Jason and his girlfriend Tela. We had fun, and got schooled in some pictionary (not our game). Kylie is just about the same! She is so funny, and I am wondering if a field of cooking or something may be in her future. One of her favorite shows that I record for her is Ace of Cakes! If she sees I am watching the Today show in the morning or Studio 5 or something she asks when the cooking segements will be on, and not to change it to a kid show until she watches those. Um.. is she 5 or 25? Ethan, wow he is just a stubborn little terd! Yep, I said it! My kids have come accustomed to me shouting, "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" When he does something bad now, he also tells me that he was just teasing! Yep, that's my boy! He also has become quite the jealous little bug on Monday's when Lily is here. He asks me to hold him all day, or when I sit on the floor to entertain the baby, he sits right in between me and Lily. I asked him yesterday if we should have a baby like Lily, and he said NO, NO BABY!! Bry is happy to have someone on his side! Well that was a mouthful, December here we come :)


3 comments:
I'm on your side with the baby issue (just in case you need back up!!)
I am attempting a diet too! I know, crazy... I started yesterday.
It's always fun to see your monthly update! I rarely check blogs anymore (let alone update mine) but know I can stop by around the first of the month to see how you guys are :) Glad to hear that sickness is making it's way out of your household for now. Enjoy your December!!
Post a Comment