Monday, December 28, 2009

Um..... I need to get into shape!

Yes, Kattrina is going to attempt to get going with a work out regiment again!!! It is so hard to get motivated sometimes! Not to mention I don't love waking up too early and if I do it when my kids are awake, Ethan won't seem to leave me alone!!!! He is attached to my hip right now! He follows me where ever I go and wants to help (which really means to destroy everything I am doing). I also really need to eat better, which usually means more expensive grocery bills! Why does food that is good for you cost more than the junk? I really need to get going on this and start my new year right :) Bry is going to supposedly do it too, hopefully we can both stay motivated and can both actually lose some weight and get in shape!

3 comments:

Brandon and Julie said...

Hey good luck getting in shape. I also have to go when the baby is sleeping, so to the fitness center I go at 5:00 a.m. and surprisingly for the last year love it. Good Luck !!!

Jamie Nicole said...

Um...I just saw you yesterday at church and sister, you do not need to loose any type of weight at all. You are gorgeous! It was great seeing you by-the-way. :)

Stacey said...

Oh Kattrina - You do not need to loose any weight. You look amazing as always.