Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Stress Case
Yes, a stress case would describe me about now! I have so much to get done and I am trying to tread water. If anybody asks one more thing of me though, I may fall under the tide awaiting to consume me! To make it even better, Ethan got a hold of my Bose headphones (faves of mine) and broke the whole ear piece off; for the LOVE!!! That kid has my heart racing all day long lately! I also have been slowly buying the sassiest outfits for family pictures, that I have no idea how I will even make happen. I just really want some family pictures I can be proud of. It is so frustrating to not be able to take pictures of my family all together with me behind the lens!!! And the photographer I would love to hire costs more than my mortgage, so fat chance that is going to happen :( If anyone out there can take photos, and will do it exactly as I tell them, with my camera, my settings, and with me constantly checking! Then please let me know :) I know I'm not picky at all!! LOL.. what can I say! I have never LOVED a photo with me in it, and I don't ever plan on it. You know I don't even know if anyone reads my blog anymore, but if you do I'm sorry for this second day of December little rant!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I still read your blog and I am here for you if you need me! I am not a photographer but I can take your photos if you want cuz I can handle you ordering me around and checking the camera constantly. Love you and hope things clear up for you.
I could totally take the picture!!! Except I'm blind...don't know if that's a problem!?! :) Sorry you are stressed and I love your blog!
I'll take your pictures for you if you want. Unless you've already figured it out by now.
Post a Comment