Merry Christmas!!! This was our Christmas card this year, that really got out way too late and to not as many people as I had hoped ;( We have just been busy bees around here and ran out of much needed time. 2009 was a pretty good year for us! Bryan has been busy with school and work, and that doesn't look to change for many years ahead! He did lose 13lbs this year though, and has decided it's not so bad for you wife to dress you and make you look nice ;) This year has seriously been a great one for me! If you had told me Bryan's present of my camera last Christmas would have a brought my own business with it, I would have told you you were batty!!! I never dreamed I would ever be able to do something on my own time that is so fulfilling. I love everything about my new career path! I love taking pictures and enjoy editing them just as much, I honestly feel so blessed to have this oppurtunity for myself and my family. Kylie has grown so much this past year and really has to be one of the sweetest and most talkative kids you'll ever meet. She is loving dance and has turned into quite the little singer :) She memorizes and sings us songs all day long, we love it!!! Ethan has really become a struggle, and I am hoping he'll grow out of it; well I'm praying he will! Our family wishes you and yours a Merry Christmas, and hopes you all are looking forward to 2010 as much as we are!!!
Friday, December 25, 2009
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Merry Christmas!!! This was our Christmas card this year, that really got out way too late and to not as many people as I had hoped ;( We have just been busy bees around here and ran out of much needed time. 2009 was a pretty good year for us! Bryan has been busy with school and work, and that doesn't look to change for many years ahead! He did lose 13lbs this year though, and has decided it's not so bad for you wife to dress you and make you look nice ;) This year has seriously been a great one for me! If you had told me Bryan's present of my camera last Christmas would have a brought my own business with it, I would have told you you were batty!!! I never dreamed I would ever be able to do something on my own time that is so fulfilling. I love everything about my new career path! I love taking pictures and enjoy editing them just as much, I honestly feel so blessed to have this oppurtunity for myself and my family. Kylie has grown so much this past year and really has to be one of the sweetest and most talkative kids you'll ever meet. She is loving dance and has turned into quite the little singer :) She memorizes and sings us songs all day long, we love it!!! Ethan has really become a struggle, and I am hoping he'll grow out of it; well I'm praying he will! Our family wishes you and yours a Merry Christmas, and hopes you all are looking forward to 2010 as much as we are!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment