On our first day of Christmas we came home from church and settled in for some classic holiday movies. Charlie Brown is one of my all time favorites! When I was a kid my favorite was Cabbage Patch Christmas, however, I'll probably never see it again since it was recorded on some ratty old VCR tape and I don't know where my Mom put it. Loved it though ;) I also love A Christmas Story, it is definitely a classic for us! Well one event down, 11 more to go! Merry Christmas.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
The First Day Of Christmas
On our first day of Christmas we came home from church and settled in for some classic holiday movies. Charlie Brown is one of my all time favorites! When I was a kid my favorite was Cabbage Patch Christmas, however, I'll probably never see it again since it was recorded on some ratty old VCR tape and I don't know where my Mom put it. Loved it though ;) I also love A Christmas Story, it is definitely a classic for us! Well one event down, 11 more to go! Merry Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment