Thursday, December 17, 2009

On The Fifth Day Of Christmas

Here comes Santa Claus, so Ethan run and hide ;) It went pretty much as I had expected it to..... Kylie hopped right up their gave him her list with confirmation that she would get all she wanted on Christmas morning if she was good! Bry took Ethan up there and he freaked out and ran for his life! Kylie keeps telling us that now Ethan won't be getting anything for Christmas :) The mall was really crowded for a Thursday and Bry was so irritated it seemed with everything. He didn't pick out one thing for Christmas, he told me he would just give me a list and send me next week with his sizes! He really doesn't enjoy the Christmas season much anymore, I guess that is what happens when you are at work till midnight, and have ornery people to deal with all of the time. He had a guy try to return a printer he bought 18 months ago come in and chew him out that Best Buy wouldn't return it, it was also out of HP's warranty too. Bry was fine with him till he started cussing and dropping F bombs at him. I am so glad I don't have to deal with the public in that way anymore. I love my clients, they have all been great!

No comments: