If you know the real Kattrina, you know I have a love for a certain candy! Which is that, well Cotton Candy of course :) I always have to get some at the theater, it is so yummy and I could eat it all the time. I am the weirdo at Walmart buying a bunch when they actually have it! But what some might not know is my love is twofold! I have a love for another candy that is just as strong, if not sometimes stronger because you can't get the really good kind all year long...... I LOVE DIVINITY!!!!! I try to watch my self because I could probably go buy some and eat the whole lot in a half hour :) Both of my Grandma's are really great at making it, and it's not easy!!! I must get the art of it down before they are no longer here to share it with me. If you haven't had it, you must try it! However, I will warn you that it is an acquired taste...... Bry thinks I have the oddest favorite candies ever. What can I say, I am one of a kind ;)
Friday, December 4, 2009
A Way To This Woman's Heart
If you know the real Kattrina, you know I have a love for a certain candy! Which is that, well Cotton Candy of course :) I always have to get some at the theater, it is so yummy and I could eat it all the time. I am the weirdo at Walmart buying a bunch when they actually have it! But what some might not know is my love is twofold! I have a love for another candy that is just as strong, if not sometimes stronger because you can't get the really good kind all year long...... I LOVE DIVINITY!!!!! I try to watch my self because I could probably go buy some and eat the whole lot in a half hour :) Both of my Grandma's are really great at making it, and it's not easy!!! I must get the art of it down before they are no longer here to share it with me. If you haven't had it, you must try it! However, I will warn you that it is an acquired taste...... Bry thinks I have the oddest favorite candies ever. What can I say, I am one of a kind ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I haven't had divinity forever!!! I've watched my mom make it and agree it is a difficult task ... one I will never master (let alone attempt most likely). Cotton Candy, on the other hand, I can do without - I'm a chocolate/mint or gummy kinda girl :)
Post a Comment