Saturday, December 26, 2009

Another Christmas Gone By

I can't believe it's all over, and half of my family is sick :( Bry and Ethan have had a little bug! Bry puked once and Ethan twice. My kids ask me if Santa is coming again and I keep telling them they have a whole other year to wait!!! I am usually disappointed that Christmas is over, but honestly I am a little glad it is. I am really looking forward to the spring and all the up and coming things it is bringing. I have already had people start booking for March and April, and we are going to Disneyland in May!!! We are all very excited about that :) My best friend is prego with baby number three and we are planning a super fun baby photo shoot! I can't wait to try some of the cool things I have been itching to do :) I need to get in shape and feel better about my whole body image though, I have really let myself go! Yikes, I don't even have an excuse! January is just around the bend and I have everything planned for my new website and prophoto blog, and now with all my Christmas money I can do it!!!! I am so excited :) I can't wait for the new year and the things it will bring, bring it on 2010! P.S. I already started taking down my Christmas decor! My house looks bare!

1 comment:

Christian and Mary said...

Sorry your boys are sick! Hope they feel better soon. Glad you guys had a nice Christmas though. I am kind of glad it is over too. Now if I could just get rid of some toys so the new ones would have a place to go!