Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Traditions

Okay ever since I was a little kid we got to choose and ornament every year. We could always choose whatever we liked, with no restrictions (besides the one at the store choice imposes on you). Bry and I have kept this tradition ever since we met! Our first Christmas together he gave me one of Minnie and Mickey kissing in front of a fireplace :) Every year on every one's box I write the year and how old the person is, so we can look back and see our pick from that year! I love looking back at mine to see where my mind was when I was eight! This year Kylie and Ethan went back and fourth between a few, but above are their final picks. Kylie went with a Barbie, and Ethan went with Batman! Total girl and total boy at our house! Bry's is Santa sitting at the ESPN desk (his has been sports themed every single year). Mine is a candy Santa in a candy speed boat (I always choose the cute ones that are really colorful or sparkly). Some people don't like to have hokey ornaments on their trees, but I love my family tree! It tells a story and fits everyone in the family.

1 comment:

sweet nectar sara said...

great idea, i love that :)