Monday, December 7, 2009
Um..... yah.......
Well I missed a day already, I am a terrible every day blogger ;( I am not in a good mood lately, and I seem to feel annoyed with everyone. I hope to get out of this little bout soon, don't want to ruin the holiday for my kids and myself!!! I need to do a lot better at letting things roll off my back I have decided. I am sick and tired of trying to make everyone happy, and then still end up being the bad guy, so I'm giving up!!! I sticking to the people who like me for who I am and getting rid of the extra baggage. The term do unto others as they have done unto you, is sounding really smart about now too! My efforts are going towards those whom I love and enjoy being with, and friends who are real friends. Everyone else can take a hike as far as I am concerned at the moment. Sorry about my little rant, but this is my journal and I think I deserve one a little now and then ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh Kattrina! I find myself feeling that same way from time to time. I hope you're feeling happier soon.
I echo Britt. On all accoutns. I love you. And you have the cutest stinkin kids!
Ditto!
Post a Comment