Monday, February 23, 2009

Update and Photos

Okay this is going to maybe be a little long, so you are forwarned! Yes, I at the moment am a little obsessed with pictures and making them a little whimsical. I love the overly bright colors, bright eyes, and glowing faces. It is more a fantasy state then reality, but that's what I think childhood is ;) I am having so much fun, and I don't remember the last time I've enjoyed something so much. I'm not saying I'm good at it, but I'd like to learn more, and am eager to try new things. I am also working on my digital scrapbooking classes. The website (since so many asked) is www.jessicasprague.com. The class I am in currently is the Up and Running with Photoshop. Bry is busy in school and is currently really enjoying his new classes. He has been doing really well so far and on his last test got the class high!!! Way to go Bry!! He will also be celebrating his 29th birthday this Sunday March 1st! Okay here is my super prideful moment!!! I just went to parent teacher conferences for Kylie and she is SO SMART!!! She is testing at a 96% and her class average is 51%!!! She is even higher than the majority of the older class which their average is 69%! We are so proud of her. She sits around all day coloring, writing letters and numbers, and asking how to spell words! Her teacher says she is probably ready to begin reading readiness!!! Wow, I hope school continues to be easy for her and she can stay on top! Life is easier for smart people ;) Ethan is also quite amazing! He really says so much! His new thing is that women are moms, and men are dads. He repeats just about anything and can say way too many things. Of course I can understand his wants and needs over everyone else!! He is now in a big bed (twin size) and adjusted really well! He loves it! Well that is it from our home front right now, we're looking forward to warmer weather and outdoor play!

2 comments:

Jill Knotwell said...

Your pictures are looking awesome! Tell Boo good job on school and we are really proud of him!

Kari said...

Great photos!! Always so fun to find a passion for something :) You do a great job of updating on the family, too ... one day it will happen for me, too!