
I am going to lose my mind! Kylie has another BAD HABIT!!! Last year she kept licking her lip till it was raw, now this year she can't or won't leave her poor nose alone. Her nose is not runny, and their are no boogers to pick!!! It's just raw and looks painful!!!! I have tried bribing her to stop, we've read Bernstein Bears "Bad Habit", and Bry has threatened to cut off her nose if she doesn't stop (he always has the best methods!) As of yesterday this is my new method! However; I am going through band aids like they're going out of style. She tears them off when I am not looking, needless to say I am not her favorite friend right now ;) Now Ethan does not have a bad habit, but he can't resist doing anything Kylie does. He thinks she is the COOLEST person alive! So here is to my kids' new mustaches and hopefully breaking this BAD HABIT!
No comments:
Post a Comment