Okay our anniversary isn't till Sunday, but we both decided to send our surprise gifts today! As you can see I received flowers. It is only the third time since we have known each other, but I don't really care since I would rather spend my money on something with a little bit longer life span. Bry decided to order these through FTD since Best Buy employees get a discount. However, he spent way too much money for what he got and they were on the UPS truck from 6 in the morning till 4 in the afternoon when they finally got around to delivering them to me. Needless to say they weren't in the best of shape. They are looking better now, since I have pruned them up a bit, but they are still refunding him since it was his big anniversary surprise and wilted flowers aren't too exciting ;) However, I did get the chance to play with the close up mode on my camera, which I have never used. I sent Bry a chocolate covered strawberry bouquet from Edible Arrangements, and he loved it. We are going out without the kiddies tomorrow, so it should be a peaceable evening!


5 comments:
How sweet.. Happy Anniversary on Sunday. Your craft are sooooo cute too. I didn't a witch one kinda like the one that is on your blog. I'm not so good at them but I like doing em so maybe I will come to your next one. My mother in-law loves them too. Let me know.. We don't really know one another but we went to school together ha ha..
Oh Kattrina sorry about your sad flowers! Nice pictures though and happy anniversary! That is exiting. Hope you guys have a wonderful date!
I know Lyndi.. Is her husbands name Jeff I can't remember.. He is a big buff dude.. HA HA that is so crazy.. Yeah, when we first went to our ward, you got up with your son to take him out,and I leaned to my husband and said "oh my heck I went to school with her". We'll totally have to get together. Mike and I travel in the summer for his job, so before we leave we'll have to do something..
Happy Anniversary you two! I was pulling out our 4T tote and found the dress Emily wore to your wedding. So cute and lots of fun memories!
~ Jill
I stumbled on some pics from your wedding in my hall closet today! Crazy to see how young all of the girls were!!!
Post a Comment