Friday, February 6, 2009

Bonus Lesson

Here is my second page... I pretty much remembered everything from the first lesson, so that is good right? I also was pleased to see that CS3 has a simpler way for black and white! I am starting to feel more comfortable using the program. However, I would love tips on how to edit photos better... like blurring backgrounds, antiqueing photos, and making the colors pop on a person, so on and so forth. So if you are a photoshop wiz help me out ;)

1 comment:

Freebairn Family said...

Hi - came across your blog! Such a beautiful picture of Kylie. I'm not a photoshop whiz by any means (Steve is, so I don't have to be!) However, I found these "actions" on the Pioneer Woman's site that are so fun and easy to apply. You just download them into PhotoShop, hit the Play symbol at the bottom of the "Actions" window (next to the "History" window) and like magic the photo is stunning! If you don't like it, F12 and it's gone! Some examples and the download here:
http://thepioneerwoman.com/photography/2008/12/pioneer-woman-action-set-2-yahoo-yippety/