Today we're celebrating all the boys' birthdays for den meeting. If you don't know I am the Wolf den leader for our ward. Anyways I only have a budget of $10 a month so I have to keep what I do to a minimal ;) I made these super cute cards from the free mint tin template at the Shabby Miss Jenn Shoppe. I love when digital stuff is free!!!! I probably wouldn't even be aware I could do stuff like this if it wasn't for my sister-in-law Kari! So thanks Kari for inspiring me to put down the mess and glue, and simplify my life by going digital!!!! Because I think I am now in love!!!! I am not a card maker, I have tried some stamping, but what can I say, I kind of suck at it! This is so much better, plus it looks pretty darn cute!!!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Scout Cards
Today we're celebrating all the boys' birthdays for den meeting. If you don't know I am the Wolf den leader for our ward. Anyways I only have a budget of $10 a month so I have to keep what I do to a minimal ;) I made these super cute cards from the free mint tin template at the Shabby Miss Jenn Shoppe. I love when digital stuff is free!!!! I probably wouldn't even be aware I could do stuff like this if it wasn't for my sister-in-law Kari! So thanks Kari for inspiring me to put down the mess and glue, and simplify my life by going digital!!!! Because I think I am now in love!!!! I am not a card maker, I have tried some stamping, but what can I say, I kind of suck at it! This is so much better, plus it looks pretty darn cute!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Very cute! And what a fun idea! And, what a good scout leader. . . the poor boys won't know what hit them when they enter Webelos! :)
Great job!! I know what you mean ... I haven't touched my stamps in MONTHS now! I still use a lot of my cardstock and other accessories, though - can't get rid of all my goodies ;)
Post a Comment