I finished my second lesson, and there is so much to remember! I will probably have to re-watch the video a couple of times till all of the details sink in! I am really enjoying the class so far and recommend it to anyone who wants to learn how to digital scrapbook! I have already started our 2009 Album with the assignments I have already done, and will work on it all year making my own custom pages! I am so excited and LOVE photoshop and the magic it works!!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Lesson 2
I finished my second lesson, and there is so much to remember! I will probably have to re-watch the video a couple of times till all of the details sink in! I am really enjoying the class so far and recommend it to anyone who wants to learn how to digital scrapbook! I have already started our 2009 Album with the assignments I have already done, and will work on it all year making my own custom pages! I am so excited and LOVE photoshop and the magic it works!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I really need to get photoshop. I've never even touched it!
And by the way, you are in such bug trouble! A girls night out on a TUESDAY?? After you told me you couldn't come to mine because you can't do stuff on Tuesday?
Hi Kattrina, its Natalie (Twitchell) Honeycutt from high school. I found your blog and its so cute! You're kids are adorable! Your daughter looks just like you! I have a few questions about digital scrapbooking... How much is photoshop, can you print out the pages you make? or is it all online??? I'm really confused about it and if I should do it, because I hate taking the time to get everything out where this way I can do it on the computer and keep on top of it better. Anyway, if you have time, let me know. My email is natalie.m.honeycutt@hotmail.com. Thank you!
Is your class an online class or do you go somewhere to learn all this stuff? Your stuff looks great by the way.
Your pages and photos are looking awesome!! Looks like you're having fun ;)
I scrapbook digitally and am always looking for ways to make it better. Could you do a post explaining what class you are doing and where others like myself could get the info to take the same class or one like it? Thanks! It all looks adorable- but then having cute kids sure does help.
Post a Comment