Saturday, February 21, 2009

Six Years

Our official anniversary is tomorrow, but I don't have time to post anything tomorrow!! Anyways, Bry and I have been married for six years now! Time just flies by when you're having fun right? ;) Our lives have totally changed from that cold day in February back in 2003. We have two beautiful children, and we are definitely used to each others wierd quirks now! It hasn't always been easy, but things work out in the end. Here is to an eternity of laughter, love, fights, heartache, and anything else the Lord chooses to dish out! I love you Bry, even more now than I did then!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

6 years is forever.. WOW!!! Cute pics by the way.. Yeah, I would totally love to come to it and get to know everyone if thats okay... :) My husband got on here last night and said "How does Kattrina know my mom and I" I told him I had no idea.

Miss Deja said...

Congratulations to you two! Six years is only a start for you I know but that's a great accomplishment. I'm so happy you found a love and a family that makes you so happy, I hope one day that I will have mine! Congratulations girl!

Kari said...

Awwwww ... and to think I've been there from the beginning! Congrats on surviving each other :)