
Ready for halftime commercials

Christin

Jennifer

Mary and baby Anna

Stacey

Jack

We call this a big boy couch!

Silly Ethan
Today we had a superbowl party with many of our friends, and our house was packed! We brought our couch down from upstairs so it made for a tight fit! We had a good time, and hope our friends did regardless of the lack of space a and noisy kids! I can't say that I was engrossed in the game, but I did enjoy some of the commercials. My favorite was the Dorito crystal ball one (funny stuff). We didn't care too much which team won, but enjoyed our friends and good conversation. So thanks to all who came to our little shindig ;)
2 comments:
Looks like a party!! Steve was wondering how much you had to pay all those people to spend the afternoon with Bryan :) Bummer that the Cards didn't pull it off but certainly made for a fantastic game!!!
Kattrina! We had a ton of fun. The more noise the better.
Post a Comment