Okay I am a little obsessed with taking photos, but I like to work on them and learn all the new affects you can create. My new fun thing to do is overlays! They are tons of fun. They can be used really strong or very vague in the background. I like to add a little texture to some photos. The one with Kylie on the step is an example of the strong. My Mom will be super excited for the photo of the two kids together! FINALLY!!!! It is so hard to get them together, Ethan is always on the go and won't sit or stand still for anything ;) Well sorry if you are sick of all the photos, but all I can say is you'll have to deal with it!!!


3 comments:
They look awesome! I don't have any idea how you have the time to change your blog look so often ... I'm lucky to update mine once or twice a year!!! Yours seems to change every time I stop by :)
You're really good Kattrina! If dreams come true and I ever own a nice camera and photoshop, I just might hire you to teach me how to use them.
You're quite the photographer lady! Very cute!
Post a Comment