Friday, February 13, 2009

TWO SILLY KIDS

I have two of the silliest kids I have ever met! Kylie is a definite HOLT and thinks the words "fart" and "bum" are the funniest words in the world. She has recently taken an interest in trying to rhyme words. She was especially delighted to here that Heart rhymes with Fart! Yes, she is a Holt for sure ;) Ethan on the other hands is a face maker. He typically runs around trying to do silly things or pulls silly faces. He especially likes pulling such faces in the car. I don't know where he comes up with these things.... I love my kids even though they challenge my patience and nerve every day. I especially loved today when Kylie slammed her coloring supplies up against the fish bowl on the counter! It slammed against the back of the counter and shattered! Sending water and icky fish you know what all over the place. I spent two hours removing things from my drawers, pulling out the oven, and everywhere else deep cleaning!!! My son has been hitting me all week whenever I tell him NO! I have been doing my best to ignore him, but it's hard when you're holding him and he smacks you in the face. Oh, the joys of being a Mom. I hope next week brings happier days, less whining, and less damage!

No comments: