Friday, May 1, 2009

May Is Here, But I Don't Know Why I Bother

Oh yes, May has finally arrived, and it's raining outside :( April showers did bring some May flowers as you can see my budding trees outside has now bloomed into a pink beauty! I feel the need to post for myself, and maybe one day the generations who will look back and feel like they know a little of what I was all about! I don't think my blog interests anyone else, since I maybe get one comment on it a month. Either that or you're all blog stalkers!!!! If that is the case you are all wierd, there I said it!!! So I guess I am surrounded by wierd blog stalking friends or I really don't have friends :( Oh well, I will just continue to do what I do for my own purposes! Since today is also my nieces birthday and I'm posting I will wish her a happy birthday! I can't believe she was not even 2 when we first met! How far we have all come! Happy Birthday Emily ;)

4 comments:

Freebairn Family said...

I can entirely relate to the need for comments on the blog - every time I make a comment to Steve about no one commenting on my blog he says, "I thought you weren't writing for anyone else?" But still, the comments make it lots of fun! Your blog is looking especially cute lately, your photography is looking exceptional, and as always, your kids are looking adorable! And yes, Spring should definitely get here a little more quickly. Thanks for the invite to the party - we'll definitely be there!

Christian and Mary said...

It is funny how we all post and then look for the comments!! I guess I comment more on your picture blog but love this one too. We have the pink flowers out front too and I love them. If only they would stay all summer long!

Jill Knotwell said...

WHAT EVER! You do to get comments from Beansy! Thanks for the bday wishes and I will pass them along to Em.

Stacey said...

Well for some reason I feel the need to comment.. Beautiful photos! Wish my trees looked that nice. It looks like November down by my house. Our grass is yellow and the trees have branches, thats it, plain brown twigs.