Saturday, May 23, 2009

It's A Party!

Today was the big BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!!! Jack and Ethan's birthdays aren't until next week, but they had fun celebrating with their friends today!!! Mary and I decided to do a double birthday party for the boys who are five days apart. It was nice especially when all your guests are mainly 2 year olds!!! It was fun, and all the kids seemed to have a good time. Of course you can see my kid got a shiner this morning right before the party and pictures :) Speaking of pictures, I put some more on my photog blog too!!! I was a little camera happy! How can you not take tons of pictures of kids with cupcakes??? So if you want to see more head over there! Thanks for all those who celebrated the big events happening next week; I can't believe they're TWO!!!!

4 comments:

Christian and Mary said...

These are fantastic! Thanks for taking photos on top of everything else. I took some too but they didn't turn out half as good. Today was a lot of fun!

Al my Gal said...

It was a lot of fun!!! You two did a really good job with the party!! Happy Birthday Boys!!!!

Kari said...

Your kiddos are lucky ... Kendyl just got her first party last year when she turned 5!! Looks like quite the shindig :) Crazy to think it's been 2 year! Happy Birthday to Ethan on Tuesday!!!

Freebairn Family said...

Cute party - cute kids! Thanks for the invite and all the planning to keep our kids entertained!