Saturday, May 2, 2009
I thought you knew it was SARCASM!
Okay I really was being just a sarcastic little brat with my last post!!! I thought most of you would have known that if you know me ;) I didn't mean to make anyone feel guilty....LOL... I am glad you all commented, don't get me wrong it's fun to see others' thoughts. However, I should come out and say I blog stalk all of the time! I know I am weird, I accepted that a long time ago ;) Life is too short to worry about blog comments! I keep this blog and my husband has never even read a single post in its entire existence. Yikes! I am sorry if anyone made a comment because they felt guilty, just know I am always teasing, and rarely serious about such things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I woulda commented anyway ;)
Post a Comment