Monday, May 4, 2009

Photo Contest

Okay I have entered Ethan in the West Valley City baby photo contest for the month of June!!! Starting in June, I am going to ask my friends and family, or anyone else who will to go vote for my little man! If he wins the month of June, we will be in the running for a free trip to Disneyland! In January I'd ask you all to vote for him again for the cutest baby of the year that is where we could win the trip ;) I think he is easily, but I am a bit biased!!! I'll post the link come June 1st and please go vote for him, you can do it once a day!!! Thanks!

5 comments:

Al my Gal said...

You definitely have my vote!!

Miss Deja said...

My vote is yours too! He's a cutie, no doubt! :)

Miss Deja said...

The headers your blog...how do you get those? How do you add the pictures and such? Is it a website?

Christin said...

Fun! Where do you hear about stuff like this?

Kari said...

I'll vote on the days I have access to a computer ... I won't even have cell reception at Girls Camp this year!!!