Friday, May 15, 2009

Take Me To The Zoo

Train Rides Carousel Rides Yes, that's my kid picking his nose! The kids thought the big elephant was fun.... that is until it sneezed! Jack didn't like the sneezing elephant neither did Josh Ethan was wary..... Kylie ended up being the only one not terrified :) Yesterday we went to the Zoo with our friends, and had a great time! The kids loved the animals and the rides. Ethan loved the train ride the most, I literally had to rip his hands from the bars to get him off it! I don't know why I even took a wagon since the kids all wanted to run around. All together we had a fun time, it wasn't too packed, and the weather was perfect!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous. The zoo is so much with little kids. I think that's why my husband and I love DISNEYLAND so much. We are always going with our nieces and nephews,or just us but the kids come out of us when we're there. I don't know why I said that but, You all have kids. I wish I was still living down there so we could've hung out. When I get preggers I want you to take some shots of me. I'm hoping it will happen soon. We are trying, and by the time I get home, hopefully, just hopefully I'll have a bun in the oven. Your photos are seriously amazing. I get so excited when I see that you've updated your blog and your picture one. I could look at them all day. LOL actually thats exactly what I do. I'm glad it was nice weather down there for you to go. Here in TN it's been really rainy. I'd be happy to hear from you. Take Care

Kari said...

Looks like a fun day!! We still have never been to the Phoenix Zoo (then again, we don't hear great things about it). There is an AWESOME zoo much closer to our house but it is almost $20 a person to get in ... needless to say we've been there once! Makes me long for the season pass we had in Memphis (that only cost us $50) - that was a FANTASTIC zoo!!!!