
Our new baby boy!

a new brother

Just 8 weeks old, yes he chunked out fast ;)

Ethan and Laga (yes that is his wierd name for my Mom)

Two years ago I was heading off to the hospital to be induced! I went in at eight in the morning, and they started the ball rolling right after I got all hooked up to the monitors. The doctor informed me at 2:00 p.m. that it was time to start pushing and at 2:15 Ethan arrived at 8lbs. 4 oz. I can't believe it has been two years!!!! It really is bittersweet for me and I've already had tears this morning over it. I just don't know if I'll ever be able to experience a little one again, and I see every day that my baby isn't a baby anymore!!!! He is getting so big and even thinning out a little ;) I understand just about everything he says and most of it is in sentence form now. He even talks back a little, something I never expected from a 2 year old, he is definitely my challenging child ;) We got Ethan a basket ball hoop for his birthday, and he LOVES it!!! All he does is try to make baskets, Bry is thrilled! Today will be pretty tame, since he already had his party on Saturday and celebrated with us yesterday. Bry couldn't be home for his birthday so we had to do it all then, but I'm determined to do something worth while today; however, Kylie isn't feeling well so we'll have to see. We love our spitfire little boy, life just wouldn't be anywhere near the same without him! We LOVE you Ethan and hope you have a HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY!!!!
3 comments:
Awww! Happy Birthday, Ethan. I hope Kylie feels better so you can do something fun today.
Happy Birthday Ethan! He is such a cute little boy and I'm sure it's so hard seeing him get so big! You're a great mom though!
Seems like just yesterday they were babies, doesn't it? Hope his day was extra special ;)
Post a Comment