First we had our final dance competition, but I don't know what place they took quite yet, since she danced at 9:15 in the morning and awards were not until 6:15 that night, yes we were not waiting for that!!! Sorry!

Next we were off to a BBQ for two of our wonderful friends, since they just GRADUATED!! Yay! Except for the fact that both are starting Grad school! Jon will start in a week and Christin in the fall.
Below are some pictures of the event.........

Jon must not have known he was suppose to use the paddle ;)

Mary and Christian

Jack

Alison baby gawking!

Anna the adorable baby being gawked at ;)

Stacey and Christin the photographer ;) Nice new flash!

Why does my son smile for other people with camera's and not me????

We had a blast at the BBQ, even though Bry didn't make an appearance till everyone was just about done :( Then Mother's Day crept upon us and we had another busy day of Church, and visiting our mom's! Bry helped the kids get me the perfect gift, which is way too nice of a mother's day gift, but I'll use it ;) This month is gearing up to be a very busy one! We will be doing the zoo this week as well as having family pics taken on Saturday!!! I am stoked for those, I have to tell you we have the sassiest outfits alive ;) Well, everyone but Bry! He doesn't like to dress well, and I have never been able to cure him of it! He's a hopeless case! Hope all you Mom's had a extra FABULOUS mother's day!!!
4 comments:
Hey now! You can't tell us about your way too nice Mother's Day gift and not tell us WHAT IT IS!! Seriously, the suspense is killing me!
LOL!! I got a new lens for my camera!!! It is being shipped sometime this week, I am so EXCITED!!!
I was wondering too...glad you cleared that up! Ky looks so cute in her dance costume, too bad we never saw each other this competition season! Bummer! I also love seeing the pictures of your mom and dad, it's been so long. I always think about your dance checks and your mom's handwriting...amazing! :) Good Times huH!?!
Sounds like a super fun weekend! Have fun with your new lens ;)
Post a Comment