We had our second dance competition yesterday and Kylie's team did fantastic!!!! Their little pixie team took first place, and once again they were all adorable ;) Here is a glimpse of them on the floor, in their first position. Kylie got to go up and get the trophy and she is very upset about it. On her way back with the trophy a bigger girl from another team had her leg sticking out in the walking aisle and she tripped and fell flat on her face :( She was so upset, because a tiny piece of the trophy broke off.... I told her not to worry, but she still keeps bringing it up! All in all she can't wait for the next competition coming up on May 9th!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Another Dance Competition
We had our second dance competition yesterday and Kylie's team did fantastic!!!! Their little pixie team took first place, and once again they were all adorable ;) Here is a glimpse of them on the floor, in their first position. Kylie got to go up and get the trophy and she is very upset about it. On her way back with the trophy a bigger girl from another team had her leg sticking out in the walking aisle and she tripped and fell flat on her face :( She was so upset, because a tiny piece of the trophy broke off.... I told her not to worry, but she still keeps bringing it up! All in all she can't wait for the next competition coming up on May 9th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'll admit it ... I've been much more of a stalker the past little while. I'm usually so much better about leaving comments on peoples blogs but time has barely allowed for a "drive by" blog check let alone taking time to comment. Sad thing is it doesn't take much longer, but when I'm feeling like time is especially limited lately any extra time seems like too much. Lame excuse, I know - I'm full of them lately! My blog has suffered a lot lately which is sad because it means I don't have a lot of memories written down. I know Steve checks your blog, too, but he never comments on anyones. I also have a lot of friends that mention things that they saw on my blog and have never once left a comment. My mom never even looks at mine. I'm just glad to have a place to write when I can to record more than I would otherwise. You do an amazing job of keeping yours up ... and now keeping up 2!! I love to see what you guys are up to and how you are growing and changing as a family and individuals. We love you all ... even if we don't comment on it as often as we should ;)
Post a Comment