Saturday, May 30, 2009

What I Have Learned

These are the many numerous things I have learned in this past week! Yesterday we decided to have a little sprinkler time, due to the fact that it was nearly 90 degrees outside! I learned a few things in this process that I thought might be humorous to share. For one I am sick and tired of neighbors who do not clean up their dog crap!!! Yes, I do not own and dog and probably never will, so I don't enjoy cleaning up around 10 piles of it!!!! Needless to say my HOA knows me by name because I complain all the time ;) They love me I know it! Second when kids are suppose to be getting wet and having fun in the water for some reason they cry a lot when someone else squirts them down! I do not understand this what so ever! I went and sat down in the water several times to escape the suns blinding rays, it was heavenly! Below Ethan is giving Kylie and Eoughan (owen) a nice little squirt at which Kylie is freaking out! I should tell you I hadn't planned on taking pictures this time around of playing in the sprinklers since I am trying to work on my pasty skin a bit ;) However, the next event had me running to the house and hurrying to get a shot!!! If you are unaware of what your children have been learning about this month in primary I have learned that the CTR 5 class (kylie and eoughan's) have taken it all in. They decided to fill my wagon full of water, Kylie then got in and sat down, and finally Eoughan proceeded to put his hands on her head (say a little prayer) then said, "I now baptize you!" We were laughing our heads off!!! Yikes!!! Below are some pictures of the event! I have learned that a two year old can talk back to you!!!! Now any time I ask Ethan to do something or not do something he replies, "OKAY!" This is no normal okay it is loud and a bit snatchy! The first time he did it I stood stuck in my spot in disbelief, and then chuckled a bit. My son is full of it, there is no other way to put it. He pulls faces, gives dirty looks, tries to tease me (his Dad taught him) and is by far one of the most ANIMATED children I have ever met! He now tells me (because Bry taught him to say it) Mommy got stinky head! Yes, he thinks it is hilarious! My final lesson of the week came from my husband. I learned that if I want another child, I have to make the money to pay for one :) Oh yes, so if you know anyone who needs some photography done send them my way or I may not have anymore members added to my family!!!! Man I have learned so much this week!

3 comments:

Kari said...

Sounds like some great lessons learned!! So Bry will pay for 2 kids but not for 3? Tell him he is a loser from Steve ;)

Jill Knotwell said...

Uh.....if your not done then have a baby and you'll figure it out. Isn't the saying, "if you wait to have money to have a baby then you will never have one."?

Christin said...

Love it.