Thursday, March 19, 2009

Update

Okay so we have been sick, sick, sick at our house! Well, everyone except Bry! We have had horrible colds that started at the beginning of March, and are barely showing signs of easing up! I am sick of runny noses, coughs, and goopey eyes :( Bry's birthday has come and gone, and we had a great time going out with friends and seeing family. Spring break is this week, and the kids have been so HAPPY to have Bry home. He is being overcome with their attention, and I must say it is nice!!! Wow, another parental figure in the house is SWEET! Kylie is learning about dinosaurs at school and has a new name... Kyliedactyl... yes, she is thrilled! She also goes off track in the beginning of April, but is not excited about it, she loves school! Her first dance competition is the first Saturday in April and is at the Energy Solutions Arena (delta center) so that should be fun! Ethan is as stubborn and naughty as ever. However, he really is talking so well so communication is getting nice. Sentences really make for great conversation with an almost two year old. He loves to play and is always going to the basement then yelling "kyie" for her to join him. My favorite was the other day he came up to me and said, "Mommy I wanna pay cars!" Yes, I knew exactly what he wanted and it was nice! I am pretty much the norm, I'm not too exciting. I've started my other blog, and I think it will be a nice change to have an outlet to just post my pictures and not bombard my journaling with them. I am having fun hanging out with my girlfriends, and can't wait for our Twihard party this Saturday :) Hope you all are well, and have a great Spring ;)

No comments: