Okay, so I know this is about a month late, but I wanted to write it for journaling purposes!! Ethan got his big boy bed last month and is loving it!!! I thought the transition would be harder with him, mainly because he's so defiant, but I have been pleasantly surprised! He only had two days of uncertainty, and has been sleeping soundly ever since. Even better I can go lay him down and he doesn't fight me one bit. Sometimes during nap time he plays in his room for about a half hour until he decides to sleep, but he eventually lays down and goes to bed so I have no complaints! It is nice having the crib put away, but now I have to give a little more thought to putting the finishing touches on his little sports arena ;)


5 comments:
Where did you get that bed!? I have been looking for a simple one and saw one at Ikea. He is still in the daybed type thing from his crib, because I can't find one that I love! :)
Adorable decorations - what a lucky boy!
Thank you for letting me know! I'll have to go to that store just to look around! We actually do like black furniture, thats what his crib is so I'll remember the name of the one! Thanks again!
Cute, I'll have to come see it in person...
Super cute! Cougar will probably be in his crib forever ... he's been climbing out of it since 14 months and now he can climb in it, too!
Post a Comment