If you didn't already know my kids are sick once again, and I am just waiting for it to hit me!!! Poor Kylie has a sinus infection, but acts relatively happy! She is on Amoxicillin and couldn't be more thrilled. She asked why all medicine doesn't taste like this ;) She's only ever been on antibiotics once before when she was six months old for an ear infection. So I guess she has been relatively healthy in kids sense. My poor little Ethan has croupe :( Wheezy breathing, and that horrible cough that makes you cringe). They gave him a steriod so hopefully that will help. He couldn't sleep last night, so I was in his bed with him, probably aquiring some form of sickness. Anytime I'd move he would just climb on me, like don't leave me. He also kept hitting me sparatically through the night and asking where Daddy was; the answer getting a good night sleep in my big bed. Today he doesn't want to leave me for a second. At this moment he is sitting quietly on my lap while I type this. I haven't been in the best of health either. I have had some on going problems that have been going on for almost a year now, but the doctors can't tell me what's causing it so I guess I'm screwed! I finally told Bry yesterday that this family is in some serious need of some blessings. Hopefully he'll be home earlier on Thursday and can give us all some ;)
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Exhaustion
If you didn't already know my kids are sick once again, and I am just waiting for it to hit me!!! Poor Kylie has a sinus infection, but acts relatively happy! She is on Amoxicillin and couldn't be more thrilled. She asked why all medicine doesn't taste like this ;) She's only ever been on antibiotics once before when she was six months old for an ear infection. So I guess she has been relatively healthy in kids sense. My poor little Ethan has croupe :( Wheezy breathing, and that horrible cough that makes you cringe). They gave him a steriod so hopefully that will help. He couldn't sleep last night, so I was in his bed with him, probably aquiring some form of sickness. Anytime I'd move he would just climb on me, like don't leave me. He also kept hitting me sparatically through the night and asking where Daddy was; the answer getting a good night sleep in my big bed. Today he doesn't want to leave me for a second. At this moment he is sitting quietly on my lap while I type this. I haven't been in the best of health either. I have had some on going problems that have been going on for almost a year now, but the doctors can't tell me what's causing it so I guess I'm screwed! I finally told Bry yesterday that this family is in some serious need of some blessings. Hopefully he'll be home earlier on Thursday and can give us all some ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Ugh! You poor thing - So sorry you're all sick and of course exhausted. Hey, at least you get to skip out on pack meeting, right? And, you don't have to prepare for den meeting tomorrow! Hope you all feel better soon!
Uh... what is going on with you? I haven't heard you say anything about not feeling well. Spill!
I was thinking the same thing, Jill!! Let us know what we can do to help or at least what we can be praying for ;) Glad to know that Bryan can give you and your little ones blessings - sometimes we forget what a miracle it is to have that! Hope you all get better soon :)
Are you okay? I'm worried about you guys. Let me know if you need anything.
Post a Comment