Kattrina
Kylie
Yes, we are super cheesy Harry Potter Fans!!! Well maybe Bryan's not, but we made him take the quiz anyways. My friends, Kylie, and I will be going to the new Harry Potter movie this summer; and we decided to have some fun with it! We decided to all take the sorting hat quiz and find out where we'd all be placed, then we're making t-shirts for our houses and going to the movie in them (our husbands have made fun of us already, we really don't care). Little Kylie made us all proud being the only one of our group to be bold and daring enough to make it in to Harry's desired house! I actually tied with Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff, so I chose which one fits me best. Truthfully I am not near as nice as most of my Hufflepuff friends so I chose the other! Well, in curiosity I had Bry answer the questions.... to my grief he was put in Slytherin. I told my friend I can't see anyone I know being put in Slytherin you would have to be selfish and cruel! Bry told me after the quiz... you have to look out for number one first! He told me afterwards that he wanted to get in the worst one, but I actually could see him doing some of the things!!! Yikes! Anyways I thought this was a pretty funny post, and can't wait till our girls night with Harry Potter. If you are curious to find out where you rank I'll leave the link ;) http://www.thealmightyguru.com/Reviews/HarryPotter/Docs/Quiz-House.html


1 comment:
Ha Ha that is really funny! I will have to take it as well as Jon. Missed you at church today. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment