Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Coming Soon

Okay I am taking my friend Christin's wonderful advice! I am starting another blog with just my photography. I am not saying I am a superb photographer or anything, but it seems my pictures are taking over my family blog. So I will be posting all my photos that are for photography purposes on my other blog, and keeping this for family updates. It may take me a few days so thanks for your patience ;) And thanks for your support of my hobbies Christin and all my other friends who encourage me :)

2 comments:

Kari said...

I'm sure my crafts and scrapbooking have a way of taking over my blog at times, too, but at least that means I'm posting ;) I can barely keep up with the one blog I have - I can't imagine trying to keep up with two!! I'm sure you'll do a fabulous job with both and will manage to update both WAY more often than I do my lonely little blog!

Christin said...

Yay! This will be fun. I can't wait.