Friday, March 6, 2009

Petti Pretty

I finally caved and bought a pettiskirt for Kylie! They are beautiful, and are great for photos. We recieved it today and she wanted to take some pics in it right away. They didn't turn out the greatest, but we plan on going out when it is warmer and doing an official shoot in it! Plus Kylie has been sick with some yucky eye crap and a cold so she doesn't have her normal color :( Stay tuned and we'll bring you some much better shots with this beautiful girl in her beautiful skirt!

2 comments:

Christian and Mary said...

It is so pretty! Can't wait to see more pictures. Hope the kids feel better soon.

Kari said...

I've wanted to get a pettiskirt, too, but most of my girlies are past the age of looking cute in one - DARN!! I'm always behind the trends :(