Monday, March 9, 2009

Difficult

Have you ever met my little guy Ethan? Sure, a lot of you think you have met him, but he hides his true colors to most ;) He is difficult to some it up. He hits (especially Kylie), throws tantrums, throws food, breaks crayons, writes on walls, and much much more. He also does not care for dicipline! Time out is a huge struggle, he just will not stay. Getting sent to his room work if you don't mind him kicking the door, or destroying his room. He doesn't care if you even give him a spank, he comes at you hitting afterward. Yes, I have found my challenging child. I can't even get him to sit still for a picture... the kid is "hell on wheels," to put it lightly! Yet, I still love him so much. Everyone is always telling me how cute they think he is, oh yes, he's cute but you don't know the Ethan I know!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Honestly I feel like Noah is my little "hell on wheels". Your so cute Triny and your photography is awesome! What kind of camera do you have?

Our Family said...

I'm going through the same thing with my little stinker! I love him so much, but my little love bug has been replaced by a hitting, biting, yelling little stinker! The time out thing doesn't work and if I do give him a spank, he yells and tells me not to hit him as though I'm beating him. :) Hopefully they come back soon, right???

Anonymous said...

He is cute! Sorry he is your little hellion. I guess you could always call Nanny 911!!! Ha Ha.

Kari said...

I can't help but get a kick out of this because I deal with a few of the same issues - although they definitely seem to be improving around here at times ;) Glad to see some pics of Ethan, too ... I was beginning to wonder if he napped all day while you took pics of Kylie (although I completely understand that boys that age - or boys in general - are far less receptive to the idea of posing for pictures)! Beautiful work :)