Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Site

I found this new site, that I thought I would share with everyone. It's called Bowlicious Bowtique. If you don't have little girls, by pass this post ;) They make every kind of bow, headband, knit hats, and many other things!!! They are having a contest right now where you can enter to win some free stuff! Plus her prices are much better than I have seen around! You can link to her website through my fav links if you'd like to check it out!

3 comments:

Miss Deja said...

The girl who makes this bows is a good friend of mind for Utah State. They are adoreable bows!

Kari said...

Adorable stuff ... too bad my girls (or should I say I) don't do much as far as hair accessories anymore - I've lost more money to hair accessories gone missing than almost anything else!!!!

The Stone's said...

Oh Kattrina! You and I have very similar taste when it comes to things like this! Trevor will be so upset that I found this! Ü