This is the after pic with a texture added to it. It is easier to see the difference if you double click on the images and make them big ;) The reason I posted this random thing is for my husband, who I think is visually challenged. First of all after I edit photo's he says he doesn't see the difference. Then I add a texture and he can't tell??? Come on Bry are you in LA LA Land??? Mr. 20/20 vision my foot! Anyways, anytime I do photos now I have to show him the before and after so that he can really see the difference. How would he like it if I said "BYU/UTAH, what's the difference, they are both Utah colleges! Shouldn't we support them just the same!" That could cause divorce ;)
Monday, March 2, 2009
Before And After
This is the after pic with a texture added to it. It is easier to see the difference if you double click on the images and make them big ;) The reason I posted this random thing is for my husband, who I think is visually challenged. First of all after I edit photo's he says he doesn't see the difference. Then I add a texture and he can't tell??? Come on Bry are you in LA LA Land??? Mr. 20/20 vision my foot! Anyways, anytime I do photos now I have to show him the before and after so that he can really see the difference. How would he like it if I said "BYU/UTAH, what's the difference, they are both Utah colleges! Shouldn't we support them just the same!" That could cause divorce ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Obviously he needs an eye exam ... I know a good doctor ;)
Post a Comment