
Happy Ground Hog's Day everyone! If you didn't know the ground hog decided that there is no more WINTER that SPRING is upon us :) I sure hope that little guys is right! Well, a new month means a new update or should we say journal entry ;) Bryan is busy with work and school. He loves his job, and has even learned some Spanish :) LOL, his accent isn't the most fabulous, he definitely seems like a major white guy trying to speak spanish. He has started back up with his work out routine since he thinks he's getting fat! Yah right! He's still 15lbs under his old weight, but gained like 7lbs back from the holidays. I haven't lost anything! Every time I say I'm going to start working out I seem to get a head cold :( I haven't been able to breath for the past 3 weeks and my snot is anything but clear! (ewww! sorry too much info) I am still determined to drop 15lbs before the wedding in May, or become pregnant. So far it's a no go on either, so I'm pretty much stuck in LIMBO!!! I am decorating Kylie's teacher's door this Friday for teacher appreciation week next week! It seriously feels like one of those things you check off on your "Things to do when I am a Mom list". I can't wait for warmer weather, I took an 18 year olds photos last Saturday and froze my butt off and topped it off with some yummy inversioned air ;) This is my last month before all craziness is sure to break loose, so I hope the 28 days doesn't go too fast. We are preparing for Jason and Tela's wedding and getting her bridal shower ready. I am doing their photos so we will be doing engagements and groomals pretty soon! To top it off Kylie's competitions start in April and we will be there all day long this year since she has three routines to compete. Seriously 10 hours of high school bleacher seating is not the most exciting thing on the planet. Kylie herself is doing so well with everything she puts on her plate. She excels at school, loves dance, and loves primary too! Ethan is a little more stubborn and I have had to get on him in primary about sulking whenever I am looking. I was doing sharing time and he kept coming up to me and tugging on my dress trying to talk to me. Alison had to grab him, then the rest of the time he sat and gave me dirty looks from his seat! I love the kid, and his personality is to die for! He has Bry and I laughing our heads off most days. Lately he is obsessed with going fishing and playing baseball. The creepy thing is we have never been fishing and when we asked him why he wanted to go fishing he said, "Jack told me about it." Of course his best friend is Jack so I said, "Your friend Jack told you about fishing?" "No, Mom the Papa Jack told me," I about lost it! My Grandpa was a big fisher and died in July this year! I miss him so much, he was the first person close to me that I have ever lost. I find myself bursting into tears sometimes when I am doing random things and something reminds me of him. I know I'll see him again some day, but it's still hard when someone that has been a big part of your life isn't there anymore. I have always been really close to my Mom's parents. On a happier note, I read all three books in the Hunger Games series and LOVED THEM! If you know me you know I love complex characters who aren't perfect! I am in fact a PEETA fan though, he is definitely up there with the Gilbert Blythe's of literature men ;) I hope they make them into movies for sure (they would probably be RATED R though due to the whole premis of the books) Good read if you haven't read them yet! Well have a nice Month of Love everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment