
8 years ago today I got married! Yep, I remember being sick to my stomach, excited, and then we froze are butts off the rest of the day trying to get pictures ;) It was so cold and windy on my wedding day! My biggest regret is the hair stylist I used. She assured me nothing could take out my hair, but she was sadly mistaken! My hair fell apart and I spent the 2 hours I had in between everything before my reception crying and trying to do it myself! Not what you should have to worry about on your wedding day, right?
Well, that is all long gone and we have two beautiful children and have been through many good and a few bad times. We are still here though and I love Bryan more now then I did then :) Now the countdown begins to Bry's birthday which is in one week, we weren't very good at spacing things out ;)
Happy Anniversary Bryan!
1 comment:
Hooray! i remember it too and you looked beautiful hair and all!
Post a Comment