Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Love Day!

Happy Valentines Day to you and yours! Bry and I don't celebrate Valentine's day since our anniversary is next week. We typically save the dinner date and all that jazz for then. I have to say it's nicer since on Valentine's day it is so busy :) The kids came home from school with lots of treats and cute little cards from their classmates. It makes me sad that Valentine boxes are a thing of ancient history now :( I remember the year after Sleepless in Seattle came out I made the Empire State building with a big heart on each side as my box. It was the biggest in the class. There was always this one girl in my classes though that always made these amazing boxes no one could compete with. That year I thought I might have a chance, but alas she brought a gumball machine box that when you put a valentine in the top it spit out a nice juicy gumball for the giver! Seriously how can you win against that? Well I am off to watch Tabatha tell salon owners how pathetic their business really is ;) Hey, Bry loves it too! Hope you all had or have a happy day full of Love!

No comments: