
"WORDS"- was the theme of the week.
Lately at our house the kids have discovered LYING, yep those little sneaks :) My new favorite phrase (because it's true when you become a Mom you just know when you're being lied to) is "Choose your words WISELY". I have always been a person that hates when people lie flat out to my face, I think it insults my intelligence. I can usually tell when people are lying to me, and would rather someone be honest with me then tell the fib. At our house it gets you in less trouble if you tell the truth even if you were PINCHING your brother (Kylie's new favorite torture) or driving your sister absolutely insane (Ethan's everyday torture). I can not say I have never told a lie. Usually mine are stupid though. I remember flat out lying to my TLC teacher telling her I was allergic to raisins so I didn't have to put it in my granola. She said then you're allergic to grapes too? Yep, that was my answer. To make it worse she said I usually don't believe people when they tell me that, but you are a great student and I believe you. WOW! The sad thing is I still didn't put raisins in my granola, I hate raisins and I would have just thrown it away and wasted it if they were in there. LOL.... I don't remember lying much to my parents when I was a kid or teenager, I am usually a brutally honest person. That's why I think some people don't like me, but if you understand my nature that I'd rather have someone tell me the truth then lie then I guess you see why I am the way I am.
Bryan knows! He came in the bathroom the other morning and I told him his TIE looked HIDEOUS with his pants :) He told don't worry about sparing his feelings ;) LOL, well I might be more honest with him then a complete stranger ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment