Friday, February 4, 2011
Sick Again
Oh yes, once again I am sick! I can't seem to just catch the common cold either, it has to be something more devastating that lasts a month. Bry told me I need to take more vitamin C because he never gets sick and I always do. Well, he isn't around the kids and I am! He sees them 2 hours a day if he's lucky! I see them ALL DAY and they want to come snuggle up to you and cough right in your face :) That's always a favorite! I finally went to the doctors when I woke up yesterday with my ears throbbing. He told me I had a sinus infection that has now turned into bronchitis and a double ear infection :( No fun, I got me some antibiotics so hopefully they'll start tearing this sickness apart fast! I don't have time to be sick anymore, I have to go decorate for teacher appreciation week, mini sessions are Saturday, and we are going to my parents for the Superbowl! Which is also my big brother's birthday this year, Happy Birthday Jake! See no time for this stuff, so it better catch a clue and get going ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment