This weeks theme was "Muse". I obviously have two Muses at my house, my two little munchkins. I bought my first camera to take nicer pictures of my kids never intending anything more. I am so glad that much more came from it, because I absolutely love what I do!!! So here's a pic of my two little muse monkey's jumping on the bed!
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Project 52- week 5
This weeks theme was "Muse". I obviously have two Muses at my house, my two little munchkins. I bought my first camera to take nicer pictures of my kids never intending anything more. I am so glad that much more came from it, because I absolutely love what I do!!! So here's a pic of my two little muse monkey's jumping on the bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Cute! Those are some happy jumping monkeys:)
Post a Comment