Saturday, January 17, 2009

Wow, how exciting!!!

My kids crack me up sometimes. Most of us would have to admit that a fish is probably the most boring animal/pet of all time!!!! I really thought the excitement would wear off after a week, but they still love the "BISH"!! Ethan talks to it all day, and likes to yell at it. Kylie is always concerned with Snow Whites well being and making sure she isn't dead. Yes, dead. Bryan told her that fishies don't last too long, so now she is paranoid that Snow White has such little time with us. I think he is more hoping that fish don't have long life spans ;) I just wish such small things could thrill me. What happens to us as we grow, I am sorry to say the pressures and trials of life ruin such small joys. It does bring a smile to my face to see them enjoy such simple things though!

No comments: