Friday, January 9, 2009
Crafty Fun!!
Okay so I have bought a few projects to start doing for Valentines and Easter. I want a St. Patricks door hang, but have not come across one yet. Anyways I am going to start up on my projects soon, but before I do, if anyone wants to do craft nights with me I am open for some adult conversation ;) I buy all my wood crafts at the Wood Connection. If you've never been, I'll take you there! Anyways I am doing some "Love" block letters, some chunky hearts, a Easter Egg door hang, and "Spring" letter blocks. You can work on whatever you want, I don't think it has to be the same in less you want to. Anyways for any of my girly friends who don't live too far off my path, if you want to start a craft night with me once a month you would make my day ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
That would be a lot of fun. Where is the wood connection place again?
Hey Kattrina, it's Jessica Nordgren.Ü I love crafts and I would love to do a craft night! How are you??
Kattrina I have now invited you to 2 craft days and I have yet to see you at one!
Jill-
Kylie has pre-school during the days on Monday and Wednesdays. Plus it is easier for me to do things at my house at nights, since my kids can just go to bed or play with their toys. (since Bry's never home to watch them for me)
I just got some letters that say Be Mine at the wood connection. We should get together and do some painting...
I'll come over and watch you craft. I, too, have no husband at home to watch my kid and would therefore chase him around your house all night instead of accomplish anything. So yes, I will come watch you craft, but I will craft not.
I would LOVE to do some crafts! I try different things around here but I need some better ideas I think. E-mail when you decide to have a night or weekend and I will try and find a way there. It would be so much fun to see you again too! It's been a LONG while!
Post a Comment