Sunday, January 18, 2009
Sad Day
Well Kylie was up last night throwing up, and claimed her stomach hurt real bad this morning. So I stayed home with the kids from church. Later in the afternoon she was completely fine, and felt great. Well, that was until Ethan wanted to see the 'Bish', which I think I jinxed, because Snow White has passed on. We don't even have her a week and she is dead. My mother claims that gold fish don't last very long anyways, but Kylie was hysterical!!! Bry has promised to go get another fish, since we have a 14 day return policy. I told him to go for a Beta, since I have heard that they last forever. Later this evening the day got better, and we went to my little brother's family birthday party. My family is not too large especially minus my brother's wife, my husband, and Jason's girlfriend. The kids had fun playing with grama, papa, and their uncles. Ethan especially like the Batman cupcakes that grama bought for Jason. At least there was a happy ending to a day that started off so terrible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That's terrible! I'm sorry you had such a rough day. Glad the Batman cupcakes saved the day!
We are sorry to hear about Snow White. Goldfish just don't have long life expectancy or something. Jack missed Ethan in nursery. He cried for the first half and hugged my leg until snack time. Glad Kylie is feeling better!
Those darn goldfish! I don't think I've ever had one that lived longer than three days.
I hope Kylie is feeling better!!! May Bish rest in peace ;)
Post a Comment