Thursday, January 15, 2009

I Don't Care

Yes, once again I do not care if you are highly affronted with me changing my background to Valentines so soon. It feels more like spring in Utah at the moment, by that I mean no snow! Plus I have been working on Valentines crafts so I am a little in the mood for the month of love! February also means just a little bit more to Bry and I, since that's where it all began for the two of us. It's when we met, got married, conceived our first child ;) A little too much info right? LOL... Well you'll just have to deal with it or not look at my blog till February if it sickens you!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Oh, I hope people don't get bugged by things like that ... they would hate that I only change my blog every 6 months (if I'm lucky)!!! I've been thinking about another redo but then I think about how long it took to rework the HTML coding last time and figure it looks FINE!!!

Kari said...

Forgot to say your facelift is adorable ... great picture on your header :)