Monday, January 26, 2009

20 Months

Ethan is 20 months today, and is getting too big for his own good. He is talking up a storm, even though Kylie and I are the best at understanding him ;) He asked Bry for something yesterday, and Bry just smiled and talked senseless words back. I told Bry he's asking you for some juice, Ethan smiled at me and said "yeah". It is funny how you are around someone so much that you can understand their little language that is not fully developed yet. Some of our favorite new words that we ALL understand are: Foo Ball (football), Rella (Cinderella), teef (teeth, it means he wants to brush them), Un you (I want you), Josh (his friend), and Kyee (Kylie, though he rarely ever says it, it is like pulling teeth to get him to say it). He repeats a lot of things, and seems to be interested in colors especially the color Bue or Blue! Bry likes to hear all of his animal sounds he can do a dog, cat, cow, duck, lion, and makes a manly grunt for how Batman sounds. His favorite treat is Bish or fish crackers, and he LOVES crock pot chicken, he tries to steal everyone elses once his is gone. He is pretty good at using a spoon and fork, and can drink well out of a regular cup. My favorite feet is him drinking the milk out of his cereal bowl... it is the cutest ;) His favorite things to do are playing on my big bed, playing with his Batman's, cars, and throwing balls (he has a pretty good arm) He loves watching his Batman cartoons, Elmo, Cars the movie, and 101 Dalmations. I can't believe how far my little guy has come, and how fast he is at picking up on things! I love him so much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! Cute!

Kari said...

He's a doll ... and I've decided Cougar must be delayed - or he has too many people (sisters) doing too many things for him ;)

Christy said...

That's the cutest video - what a lil' stud!