Monday, January 12, 2009

Craft Night Schedule

Okay, so it seems that many of my friends are interested in getting together and finding out if we're crafty or not ;)! Well I put together some dates (one a month) you don't have to come to every one, unless you want to. This month we'll be working on a Valentine project, in February and St. Patrick's or Spring project, March and Easter project and so on and so forth. I will be making monthly trips to the Wood Connection as well so if you want to go, or want me to pick something up for you, just let me know. Here is the schedule (this month it's pretty soon so you can get your valentine project done before February hits) January 17th - 6:30 p.m. (Valentine Project) February 18th - 6:30 p.m. (St. Patrick's Project) March 18th- 6:30 p.m. (Easter Project) Okay so that's as far in advance as I am going, if you have any questions please let me know. I was going for middle of the month dates, so yeah. My email address is kyliecoug@yahoo.com so if you need my phone number or address just email me and I'll get you the info. I look forward to seeing all of you!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Sad, I can't come this month cause I'm going out of town but I will come next month!Ü

Anna said...

Sweet! I want to do one of those chunky hearts I think. Let me know if you want me to bring something to snack on.

Christin said...

Yay, I am excited for this! Maybe I will get some hearts to go along with my letters.